Saturday 5 December 2009

27 hours & counting

Had a brill night out in Poulton with the team & Jen. Shame the BH (bloody hip) wouldn't play IRO boogie-ing on down. More painkillers, please.
It was kind of a bizarre night as well - I seem to know a lot of people I don't know. . . . . .?
It was quite cool to be told my abs & back were great, but hardly what you expect to hear when you're trying to be ladylike in a frock.

Most prep for NZ now done. Looks like I may end up hitching from Picton, as the buses leave before I get back from my dolphin swim. Ah well, it won't be the first time. Got to be easier than hitching back to Mayrhofen from Hintertux, wearing ski-boots & carrying skis?
Best thing though, is that it looks like I may be hooking-up with Toby after all. How great is it that he's staying 7k from me on Tues? I mean: me from Blackpool, & him from Colorado, meeting on the Coromandel peninsula on North Island, NZ - Wow

Anyway, the jolly old machine is telling me I only have 2 minutes left, so it's OAO for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment