Tuesday 12 January 2010

Awan's the Man


Not sure who was on the left, but it may be Katie with her 1st food pocket. Awan's at the top, with Punky below.
You can't really tell from here, but Awan is massive. Check out the next one. . . .


This was taken when we went to give them the frozen bananas.
The cage is big enough to fit a king-size bed in, so that'll give you some idea how big Awan is!


I fired a banana through the bars, & it landed under the window by his L shoulder.
This shows him eating it.

As I've been in this I-cafe >2 hrs, I need to close for today & upload pics of Tsunami & Chokey when we get back from our jolly to Penang & Langkawi.

We're off for 4 days, so are meeting up with the other volunteers from Taiping Zoo.

It's 5 hrs north, so we're going overnight, staying for a couple of days & coming back on Friday.

Work starts again on Sat, so I'll get chance for some more photos.

Keep E-ing, though, as I'll check them as often as poss, even though I may not be able to blog.

HLV
OAO

No comments:

Post a Comment