Monday 18 January 2010

More NZ touristy pics


These are from Nelson to Queenstown, but, as usual, they're ass-backwards ;-P
The one above is the beach at Queenstown. I arrived in Xmas eve


This is a view of Mt Cook/Aoraki across Lake Pukake
I told you it was an amazing blue, but I bet you didn't think it was this colour?
I swam in it, too. See below


Another as above, but zoomier!


Lupins ahoy! No prizes for guessing what mountain's in the background!


The front bit of blue is a canal. I got the salmon near here - see blog done at the time.
The canal runs to Lake Pukake - the other bit of blue, & then MC/A at the back


This is the colourful dinner - salmon etc., I spoke about in the blog at the time.
It's taken me this long to get round to uploading - largely due to expensive net time in NZ.


An arty photo of Mt Cook/Aoraki & Lake Pukake ;-)


I went for a swim to the rock on the left, & then dried off in the sun - smashing!
I think it was Dec 23rd


Christchurch main square & chaps playing uber-chess!


OK. This is back at Nelson & a pudding & pudding wine. Can't remember the date! Poss 18th Dec?

This is the view from my table where I had the pudding


This is another view, & it's either riesling or gewurtztraminer - it went with the fish I ate!
At least Gill can now see some of the things I ate & drank!

This is a Maori troupe at Nelson Sunday market.
I took some vid, too
More pics to come
OAO for now

No comments:

Post a Comment