Monday 18 January 2010

Xmas day doings in colour!


I'd gone to try & get some location shots at Deer Park Heights, but couldn't, so had Tom Ka Gai at a Thai, which was open for lunch (I was the only customer) & this bird came for a look! (& some sugar I used to tempt him)


This was the starter to my Xmas Dinner
I'd actually gone on the SS Earnslaw by then, & texted loadsa folk Happy X, but still cocking up the upload order - oops
At the mo, I'm too cold & wet (air con + rainsoaked!) to bother messin' abart!


A view from SS Earnslaw @ 2.30 pm 25 12 9
That's Lake Wakatipu I'm on, in case you haven't been concentrating ;-)


This is Nomad's Dining room, taken from the kitchen on Christmas morning 09.
That's the free breakfast at the front!


Nomad's is the one with the sloping roofs & the light brick. Very new & clean, unlike Rowena's!


Taken from the balcony of The Boardwalk, where I'd had my expensive Xmas dinner.
Queenstown, the harbour, beach & sloop/racing yacht 'New Zealand'


This is SS Earnslaw, Lake Wakatipu & Mt Something or other!

So that's most of the tourist NZ uploaded. Most of the rest are LOR locations & stuff.
I had hoped to upload Langkawi, but I'm shivering & my fingers are blue, so I'm going outside for a warm (Bloody aircon!)
Will do Langkawi & more Orang stuff manana
OAO

No comments:

Post a Comment